Using your SoundBucket
Open the box. Inside you should find…
- The speaker unit
- The Aux cable cable -This is for connecting your SoundBucket to a non Bluetooth device or connecting multiple SoundBuckets.
- The micro USB charging lead -This is for charging your SoundBucket using USB
- The mini manual
- A Lid power on/off sticker – you can use this to help others know how to turn it on and off
- Piece of cardboard in lid – this is to stop your unit turning on in transit. Please just remove this and put it in your cardboard recycling.
- If you ordered it, a Game Changer external, mains power supply
If any of this is missing, please call 01672 811649 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SoundBucket is controlled by pushing or tapping on the front of the lid, like this:
You can use the supplied sticker to mark where you have to push if you wish, but after a couple of times, you’ll get the idea!
As a general rule, you push and hold to turn it on and off, and tap it for functions. For full instructions, see the menu for a step by step guide to using your SoundBucket.
The original Kickstarter SoundBuckets work slightly differently. Have a look at the separate menu item for instructions.
We can update a Kickstarter edition version to the current spec, just contact us if you’d like to know more.